Effective Date: June 27, 2014
These current privacy policies and the privacy practices described herein apply to personal information previously collected from you by Select Drink, Inc. and each of its subsidiaries, as well as personal information that they may collect from you in the future.
Clarity: We strive to communicate clearly about your privacy and how we handle your personal information.
Security: We follow security standards, processes and procedures that are designed to protect your personal information.
Integrity: We do not sell or rent your personal information and respect your preferences with respect to your personal information.
1. WHAT IS THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Depending on how you choose to interact with the Select Drink enterprise, we may collect personal information from you, for example your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, phone number, credit card or bank account information, date of birth and other persistent identifiers that can be used to personally identify you. If you purchase or otherwise place orders for concessions products from Select Drink. We may also collect other personal information regarding your interaction with Select Drink Websites, Devices and Apps, including usage information, the items that you browse, purchase, download, read, watch and otherwise access, and your geographic location.
2. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information in an effort to provide you with a superior customer experience and, as necessary, to administer our business. It allows us to provide you with easy access to our products and services, with a particular focus on the items and programs that may be of most interest to you. For more information as to why we collect personal information, please see the section below entitled: “How do we use your personal information?”
Your personal information also allows us to communicate with you about special offers, promotions, and other marketing programs and news that may be of interest to you. You always have the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional emails by following the instructions included in each marketing email or by changing your preferences in your account. You may unsubscribe from mobile notifications by changing your settings in the Apps or on your Select Drink or third party device.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
(a) Information that you provide to us
However, there are a number of circumstances in which you may need to provide us with your personal information. The most common of these circumstances include:
- Making a purchase or placing an order
- Creating an account
- Using specific features of Select Drink Websites, Devices and Apps
- Contacting customer service
- Additional Select Drink Website, Device or App Features
- Interacting with social networking sites
- Entering a sweepstakes or contest
- Signing up for promotional communications or using Invite-a-Friend
For your convenience, we have provided a summary description of each of these circumstances below.
Making a purchase or placing an order
When you make a purchase, place an order in our stores, place an order online or purchase, download, you may need to submit personal information to us.
Using specific features of Select Drink, Inc. Websites, Devices and Apps
Select Drink Websites, Devices and Apps may provide you with the ability to enter (either directly, or by authorizing Select Drink to download the information from a third party such as a social networking website) your information such as your contacts, calendar entries or photos, or images you may submit to us to help us locate products for you.
Contacting Customer Service
When you contact customer service, we may ask you to provide, or confirm, personal information so that we can better serve you.
Additional Website, Device or App Features
From time to time we may offer or provide new or additional Select Drink Website, Device or App features and functionality. Such features or functionality may request or require you to submit personal information to us in order to use such feature or functionality.
Entering a sweepstakes or contest
If you enter a sweepstakes or contest we offer, we may ask you to provide personal information so that we can consider your entry and, if you win, so that you may redeem your prize.
Interacting with social networking sites
Our Devices and Apps may provide you with the ability to enter (directly, or by authorizing us to download the information from a third party such as a social networking site or application) personal information such as contacts or lists of friends. These or related applications may also allow you to provide information directly to social networking sites including information about your purchases, physical location, or comments. However, we will not provide any of your information to social networking sites without your express consent.
(b) Information automatically collected
There are circumstances in which we automatically receive and collect information from you. The most common sources of this information include:
- Web server logs
- Pixel tags or clear Graphics Interchange Format files, known as GIFs
- Third party web analytics services
- Targeted advertising
- Your Device or Apps you use, including geolocation
- Wireless networks operated by Select Drink in retail stores
- Social networking sites
- Your college or university
- Business partners, contractors, and other third parties
For your convenience, we have provided a summary description of each of these circumstances below.
Web server logs
When you visit a Select Drink Website, our web servers may automatically log information that your browser sends us. For example, we may receive and collect: the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the date and time you access the Select Drink Website; and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Select Drink Website. We may also collect information regarding search queries run on the Select Drink Website. We use this information to monitor the usage of the Select Drink Websites and as necessary for our business.
Browsers are typically set to create cookies automatically. You can choose to have your browser notify you when cookies are being written to your computer or accessed, or you can disable cookies entirely. If you disable cookies, however, you will not be able to place items in a Select Drink Website shopping bag, and therefore you will not be able to place an order with us online. Also, by not using cookies, some Select Drink Website features and services may not function properly.
Pixel tags or clear GIFs
We may use sensing technologies that use pixel tags or clear GIFs (which are also called web beacons). These technologies allow us to determine the effectiveness of our e-mail and advertising and marketing efforts. For this purpose, we tie the pixel tags and clear gifs to personally identifiable information. We may also collect information regarding the links within such marketing materials that you click on and purchase statistics regarding items you buy following receipt of such marketing.
Third party web analytics services
We work with third party service providers, including but not limited to Google Analytics, to help us better understand how you use the Select Drink Websites. These third party service providers will place cookies on your computer to collect information such as how you were referred to the Select Drink Website, how you navigate around the Select Drink Website, what you purchase and what traffic is driven by various marketing methods. This information will help us to better serve you and provide you with more personalized information and product offerings. We do not allow third party service providers to collect your credit card information, e-mail address or password information. These third party service providers may only use your personal information to perform services for us and may not share your personal information with anyone else, or use it for any other purpose, except on an aggregated, non-personally identifiable basis.
Your Device or Apps you use, including geolocation
When you use a Device or our Apps, we automatically collect information through the Device or App when it is connected to the Internet. For example, we may receive and collect information concerning device registration, settings, usage, firmware version, signal strength, search queries, network interaction, the name of the network from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you are using, unique device identifiers (UDIDs), downloads, sideloaded content, configuration, or service information relating to any malfunction of the Device or App. This may include information regarding your reading, viewing and activity behavior on such Devices or Apps, such as books or videos opened, date and time of use, time elapsed, page turns, bookmarks, annotations, customer reviews, and quiz or test answers.
In addition, to provide location-based services on Devices or through Apps, Select Drink and third party application providers may automatically collect real-time geographic location information or other location-based information about you and your Device or other mobile device on which the App is installed. This information may be used to provide certain device or application functionality or to offer, provide and improve products and services.
Wireless networks operated by Select Drink in retail stores
Social networking sites
Business partners, contractors, and other third parties
We may collect personal information and other information about you from business partners, contractors and other third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, instances in which you affirmatively authorize third parties to provide us with information. Such information may be collected via, but not limited to, software applications that you download or use on your Device or that otherwise allow you to interact with the Select Drink enterprise.
4. HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Select Drink uses your personal information across our enterprise to provide you with a superior customer experience and, as necessary, to administer our businesses. For example, we use your personal information to:
- Provide you with products, services and information across the Select Drink enterprise, including product and subject recommendations and other information in Select Drink retail stores, through emails from our businesses, and on the Select Drink Websites and online interactive communities, your Devices, Digital Content, Apps and software, and display associated content and advertising;
- Administer our programs;
- Provide customer service in stores, by telephone and online;
- Conduct research and perform analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve our products and services;
- Administer sweepstakes, contests, promotions or surveys and provide appropriate notifications;
- Communicate with you about special offers, events, or new products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize and enhance the Select Drink Websites and advertising;
- Make communications necessary to notify you regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues; and
- Manage our business.
5. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is a priority at Select Drink. Select Drink DOES NOT SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
Please note that your data may be transferred to or shared with a third party as part of a sale, merger, or acquisition of Select Drink or one of its affiliates (see “Sales, Mergers, and Acquisitions” below).
Select Drink shares your personal information with:
- Other entities within the Select Drink enterprise. Select Drink, Inc. owns and operates other operations and businesses and we may share your personal information with our other business units and operations, even if such business units or operations are sold.
- Partners. We provide personal information to our partners that provide product and service offerings or technologies that we think may be of interest to you. Our partnerships may also result in products and services that allow you to publish Digital Content that may be shared with our partners. We may offer you the opportunity to opt-in to receive information from our partners, which may result in your personal information being shared with our partners. The use of your information by our partners and their vendors and contractors will be subject to the privacy policies of our vendors once such information is transferred.
- Service providers, subcontractors and agents who perform services on our behalf. We provide personal information to third party service providers, subcontractors, and agents that work under contract on our behalf to provide certain services. These third parties do not have the right to use personal information we provide to them in any way that is not authorized by Select Drink. They are contractually obligated to use such information only as necessary to assist us and to maintain the confidentiality and security of such information.
- Third party providers of products and services. These are third parties that provide products and services you may purchase or request from or through us. These third parties do not have the right to use personal information we provide to them in any way that is not authorized by Select Drink. They are contractually obligated to use such information only as necessary to assist us and to maintain the confidentiality and security of such information.
- Third party membership programs. We work with certain third party entities to help them administer their own membership or rewards programs by providing them with purchasing information about their customers who make purchase from Select Drink. We disclose only the information that is necessary to make these third party programs work and to support your membership in them. This information usually includes your name and e-mail address as well as the dollar amount of the purchases made at Select Drink. We require such entities to obtain your consent before we provide them with this information, which they usually do as part of their own membership or participation rules.
- Credit card companies. Credit card transactions are handled by third party financial institutions and their vendors and contractors who receive credit card numbers and other personal information from us to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions. Although Select Drink’s treatment of this information is governed by this policy, the use of your information by the third party financial institutions and their vendors and contractors will be subject to their own privacy policies.
- Law enforcement officials and as required by law. Select Drink may release personal information to third parties when we determine, in our judgment, that it is necessary to (a) comply with the law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request; (b)enforce or apply the terms of any of our policies or user agreements; or (c) protect the rights, property or safety of Select Drink, our employees, our customers, users, or others.
6. HOW DO WE SECURE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We take significant and appropriate security measures, including physical, technological and procedural measures, to help to safeguard your personal information and to prevent unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition, we use industry-standard technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology in the transmission of certain sensitive personal information, designed to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information, and, as technology develops, we intend to take additional measures to improve security.
We want you to feel confident whenever you visit us in our stores, on the Select Drink Websites, or use Select Drink Devices or Apps. While we are focused on the security of your personal information and follow strict standards, processes and procedures that are designed to protect your personal information, you must remember that the Internet is a global communications vehicle open to threats, viruses and intrusions from others and so we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that we will be able to protect your personal information at all times and in all circumstances.
7. HOW DO WE RESPECT YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
You may choose to opt out from receiving marketing and promotional communications from Select Drink at any time by following the instructions below.
- For Select Drink: At any time, a customer may choose to opt-out of the receipt of any promotional communications by clicking on the opt-out link provided at the bottom of each email and following the instructions.
Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, you may continue to receive emails and notifications relating to order confirmations, back order notifications, membership information, and/or other business-related communications.
You may choose to opt out of collection of automatically collected information, including cookies, targeted advertising, by following the instructions given in Section 3(b) above, or by using the functionality in your browser to reject cookies.
Online Community Users
Select Drink provides you with the ability to access, correct, change or request deletion of the personal information in your community profile(s) at any time by following the instructions below. We will respond to all access requests within 30 days. However, you cannot currently change your profile name although you may re-register and choose a new name. Please be advised that Select Drink may archive information it collects on its community and visitors. Additionally, by participating in the Select Drink online interactive community, and using Select Drink’s various interactive offerings, including, the submission of customer reviews, you agree to receive communications from Select Drink, other users, and moderators related to the provision of these services.
8. WHOM DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Policies for Minors, including children under the age of 13
Select Drink is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the collection, storage and use of personal information of Minors under the age of 13, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
Except as noted below : (i) our products and services are marketed for and directed towards purchase by adults or with the consent of adults; (ii) Individuals under the age of 18 (“Minors”) are not permitted to use Select Drink Websites or Apps without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian; (iii) we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an online account or to post personal information on the Select Drink Websites; and (iv) should we learn that someone under the age of 13 has provided any personal information to or on any of the Select Drink Websites, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
If you are a parent or guardian who believes that your Minor under the age of 13 has submitted personal information or other information to us without your consent, please contact email@example.com. Once we verify that you are the parent or legal guardian, at your request, we will promptly provide to you information regarding what, if any, personal information we have collected about your child and how it has been used or shared. We will, at your request, remove personal information about your child from its database and instruct our affiliates and third party partners to do the same.
Data retention policy
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Accessing your information
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies rectified. Please note that, as permitted by law, we may charge a nominal fee for information requests and may require you to prove your identity. Following a request, we will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you in our files. Please address written requests and questions about this to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to all access requests within 30 days.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request a notice from us describing which categories of personal information we have shared with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates’ direct marketing purposes within the last calendar year, and the name and address of such parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please send an email to email@example.com with “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line.
Important information about third party devices, ISPs, websites and applications
Information collected from visitors from outside the United States
If you are visiting Select Drink or a Select Drink Website from outside the United States and provide us with personal information, please note that your personal information will be transferred, stored and processed within the United States. Additionally, Select Drink may transfer your personal information to other countries, for example because a server or third party service provider is located there. The data protection and privacy laws of other countries, including the United States, may not afford you the same level of protection as those in your own country. Select Drink will take appropriate steps to protect your information.
The address for Select Drink is 5757 N Lindbergh Blvd, Hazelwood, MO 63042.