Be unique!! How about some delicious Popcorn Stuffing on the table this Thanksgiving?
Give it a try and let us know how it works for you.
- 6 cups crumbled cornbread or corn muffins (see Notes)
- 3 cups popped popcorn (see Notes)
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth Coupons
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 apple, cored, peeled, and diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is set.